Looking for hotels near Niagara Falls for your next tournament?
At the Courtyard Marriott Niagara Falls we’re big fans of welcoming new sports teams to our Niagara Falls hotel. This time of year is a great time to book your next Niagara Falls Tournament, whether it be for a Niagara Falls hockey tournament, basketball, volleyball, dance or another sport. Our location is key, as we are just minutes from great restaurants, the Niagara Falls Winter Festival of Lights and the Gale Centre (should you have a Gale Centre hockey tournament).
- Don’t miss the 36th Annual Niagara Falls Winter Festival of Lights – experience millions of sparkling lights over an 8km route until January 31st, plus new displays such as the Passage and Impulse until November 30th
- You also can’t miss upcoming displays like the Loop, an illuminated musical installation, which is coming November 30th
- Our area is close to a lot of breathtaking year-round Niagara Falls attractions, such as Journey Behind the Falls, Butterfly Conservatory and the Bird Kingdom – it’s a great time of year to visit
- Clifton Hill – it’s just minutes from our location and is called the “Street of Fun” for a reason, because there is so much to do
- Sky Wheel (birds eye view 175 feet above Niagara Falls with view of the city and Niagara Falls )
- Go Karts (Canada's first elevated Go Kart race)
- Haunted Houses (Enjoy a night of scares at many of the Clifton Hill haunted houses)
- Arcades (Canadian Midway is everything that you want in an arcade)
- Museum (At the Ripley's museum everyone is a kid again)
- American/Canadian Falls (Experience a breathtaking view of both Falls)
- Mini Putt (Think of Jurassic Park and Mini Putt combined)
So much to do within the hotel
Within the hotel, there is so much to do for kids of all ages.
- An indoor and outdoor pool to relax and unwind after one of your Niagara Falls hockey tournaments
- We also have an arcade with some of the latest arcade games – what kids doesn’t love that?
- We also have three on-site restaurants:
- The AM Café – serving a full hot and cold breakfast buffet with your morning favourites, including a customized omelette station
- The Keg Steakhouse + Bar, which is connected to the lobby serving mouth-watering steaks and seafood and a great kid’s menu
- TGI Fridays - right next door serving your favourite comfort food classics – burgers, sandwiches, pasta dishes and more
- Plus a Starbucks Coffeehouse – right next door – who doesn’t love Starbucks?
Now it’s Time to Book your Team for your next Niagara Falls Hockey Tournament or Sports’ Tournament
- If you are with a team of 10 or more, you can receive great rates at group prices. Contact our Sales Manager to make your reservation (905-353-4037 or [email protected])
- You can also book online or call our 1-800 number – 1-800-771-1123
We look forward to having your team stay with us!