Courtyard Marriott Niagara Falls Hotels Blog
Romance is in the air or as we like to say “Romance is in the Mist” in Niagara Falls. Come and celebrate one of the most romantic days in the most romantic city. After all, there’s a reason Niagara Falls is called the “Honeymoon Capital of the World.”
Nothing says romance like a trip to Niagara Falls and here’s our list of the top romantic things to do during your visit:
- First you need to book The Ultimate Romantic Indulgence Package. Starting at only $119, what’s not to love:
- Accommodations for one night in pure luxury
- Breakfast buffet for two featuring your morning favourites and the best part is there are no dishes to wash afterwards
- Dinner Voucher at The Keg Steakhouse & Bar ($40 value) or T.G.I. Friday’s ($35 value)
- Two Welcome Cocktails at The Keg Steakhouse & Bar
- One bottle of white wine and two wine glasses
- One box of Lindor Chocolates (who doesn’t love chocolate)
- One wine tasting voucher at Wine Country Vintners in the historic downtown Niagara-on-the-Lake. Sample some of Niagara’s finest wines from Peller Estates, Trius, Thirty Bench Wine Makers & Wayne Gretzky Estates (wine is loaded with antioxidants which are good for the heart)
- One beer tasting voucher at Niagara Oast House Brewers (beer in moderation can reduce your risk of cancer and diabetes)
Over $122 in savings. Now that is something to make your heart skip a beat.
While you are here, be carefree and let Niagara be your guide to a Romantic weekend. Be sure to check out these events:
Featuring some of Niagara’s finest VQA wines paired with delectable chocolate-infused dishes. 26 Niagara wineries = 26 unforgettable experiences. Only $44.25 per person. Here is one of the favourite’s from last year – Candied bacon and chocolate sponge toffee from Peller Estates.
Winter Grill at The Keg Steakhouse & Bar
The Winter Grill Menu will have your mouth-watering in minutes. From the Three Way Filet (Filet Medallions served with a trio of sauces- Chimichurri,
creamy peppercorn and Béarnaise) to the Winter Manhattan (The Manhattan cut New York with braised short rib and a medley of field mushrooms), your taste buds will thank you over and over again.
Plus there is live entertainment every Friday night (including the most romantic day) in the Keg Lounge at the Courtyard by Marriott Niagara Falls. Both your taste buds and ear drums will be happy. So cozy up in the corner with your favourite friend and share the night away.
Fallsview Casino Entertainment
Music is the ultimate way to keep that spark burning all evening. Be entertained by soul music icon, Billy Ocean on Feb. 7th and 8th. If country music takes you to your happy place, then you can’t miss platinum country artist, Dierks Bentley, who will be singing his heart out at the Fallsview Casino on Feb. 12th and 13th. And the ultimate romantic himself, Michael Bolton will be there to serenade you on February 14th and 15th.
TD Rink at the Brink
It truly wouldn’t be a romantic getaway without a visit to Niagara-on-the-Lake. Experience some of the best shopping, dining, estate wineries and world class theatre in Niagara. For a truly memorable evening, see the loveliest town in Ontario by horse carriage.
Need some inspiration for Romance Day? Check out our Pinterest Board for some unconventional ways to share your love.
The Courtyard by Marriott Niagara Falls, one of the top four star hotels in Niagara Falls is located in the “centre of it all,” just minutes from all of the Romantic Fun.